Home » Posts tagged 'CNCAH'
Tag Archives: CNCAH
- Force-directed algorithms for schematic drawings and placement: A survey
- Snapshot Visualization of Complex Graphs with Force-directed Algorithms
- CWBound: boundary node detection algorithm for complex non-convex mobile ad hoc networks
- Design and Implementation of Lifeline Emergency Ad Hoc Network
- Architecture of Force-directed Algorithms
CNCAHNetGenerator is written in Java 7, to enable the creation of CNCAH networks of arbitrary node and edge types.
If you use CNCAH Network Generator for your research/development, please cite the following paper: Cheong, S.-H., Si, Y.-W., 2016. Accelerating the kamada-kawai algorithm for boundary detection in a mobile ad hoc network. ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN) 13 (1), 3. Download EndNote Format (.enw), Download BibteX Format (.bib)
License & disclaimer
- CNCAHNetGenerator is freeware and under the LGPL License.
- You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the object code portions of this software.
- This software is provided “as is” and without any warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk.
- In no event shall the author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this software or documentation, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Current: CNCAHNetGenerator version 0.1, from September 14, 2017.
- CNCAHNetGenerator can generate CNCAH networks via the command line or the graphical interface. Example commands are shown in follows:
java -jar CNCAHNetGenerator.jar -help java -jar CNCAHNetGenerator.jar -n -v 1000 -e 4000 -o star -sf shapes\star.shape java -jar CNCAHNetGenerator.jar -n -v 1000 -e 4000 -o donut -sf shapes\donut.shape java -jar CNCAHNetGenerator.jar -n -v 1000 -e 4000 -o smile -sf shapes\smile.shape java -jar CNCAHNetGenerator.jar -n -v 1000 -e 4000 -o ushape -sf shapes\ushape.shape