Home » Posts tagged 'boundary node'
Tag Archives: boundary node
- Force-directed algorithms for schematic drawings and placement: A survey
- Snapshot Visualization of Complex Graphs with Force-directed Algorithms
- CWBound: boundary node detection algorithm for complex non-convex mobile ad hoc networks
- Design and Implementation of Lifeline Emergency Ad Hoc Network
- Architecture of Force-directed Algorithms
Efficient message forwarding in mobile ad hoc network in disaster scenarios is challenging because location information on the boundary and interior nodes is often unavailable. Information related to boundary nodes can be used to design efficient routing protocols as well as to prolong the battery power of devices along the boundary of an ad hoc network. In this article, we developed an algorithm, CWBound, which discovers boundary nodes in a complex non-convex mobile ad hoc (CNCAH) networks.